STANDARD SEMINAR 2 ½ DAYS – PERFECT TIME FRAME
After many years and more than 15,000 participants in our seminars, we have come to the conclusion that 2 ½ days are a perfect time frame to pass on the most important facts about negotiating in a sustainable way and with a large portion of immediate applicability. The first two days consist of knowledge transfer combined with lots of exercises. The third half-day is dedicated to a large case study, which gives you the opportunity to apply what you have just learned in a practical way. What is the result? 2 things: Firstly, after the third day you will know what you are already good at AND secondly, which “new” negotiation techniques you should continue to practice on.
2 ½ days
8 – 16
*excl. VAT, price is negotiable
Feedback from participants in Networx negotiation seminars
A seminar with a dense content, as well as entertaining, from which I took an amazing amount with me, although I have already attended several relevant further training courses.
Alexandra Kropf, Kropf Communication
* Very practice-oriented seminar whose contents can be immediately put into practice.
* The lecturer Markus Nekham knows what he is talking about and can draw from a wealth of negotiation experience. He responds very well to the participants and their questions.
* Generally very good visual presentation. Key facts on one A4 sheet of paper.
* Contents are also illustrated in the context of games and thus consolidated.
* Every day we are in negotiations with different people and achieve different results. With the tools of the Harvard Method of Negotiation, faster and much more sustainable results can be achieved for both sides. The seminar has inspired me to apply these contents in practice again and again and thus to achieve significantly better negotiation results for all negotiating partners.
* Very interesting group of participants who brought in different points of view.
* Due to the wealth of content, the seminar is recommended in the 2 to 3-day version
Will recommend the seminar whenever possible.
Michael Uiberrak, Erste Bank
Many thanks for 3 very interesting and informative seminar days!
The content was very entertaining and instructive.
The newly acquired knowledge can be easily put into practice and represents a general enrichment.
I will recommend this seminar to my clients and friends.
A great and recommendable seminar, the content was compact, practical and trenchant.
Many examples have complemented the theory excellently, always with the involvement of the participants, making what has been learned immediately applicable – both professionally and privately.
An excellent lecturer, who leads an entertaining seminar with a high usage factor in an easy and amusing way.
I would also like to thank you for the perfect course of events and the organisation !
Christian Lamprecht, MBA, Brand Manager Maserati, Keusch Premium GmbH
The seminar was very, very interesting and instructive for me.
The structure is well and clearly structured, the lecture of Mr. Nekham very well understandable and comprehensible, loosened up by examples and exercises.
I was particularly impressed by the values, such as fairness etc., that Mr. Nekham taught us.
The practical relevance was given by many examples from the rich experience of Mr. Nekham.
Responding to concrete formulations will facilitate implementation in practice.
As a participant you were challenged and you were able to get involved.
Mr. Nekham dealt with all questions with great professionalism and incorporated them into his presentation.
The breaks were well distributed and sufficient.
It was a lot of fun for me to participate!
I can recommend it in good conscience.
Thanks a lot!
I especially liked the fact that no big promises were made at the beginning (such as “If you apply this, sales will increase by 10-15%”). This was always the case at some of my previous seminars and I consider such statements to be dubious.
The 2 most important points for me personally were:
– The enormous importance of preparation (which took up most of the day yesterday) and
– The great importance of a “Plan B”, which I have in my pocket, so that I can leave the trial with a smile.
The mixture of participants in such a seminar is also always interesting for me, so you also always get new approaches for your own area.
Ing. Herbert Ruppitsch , Regional Sales Manager / Head of Vienna Branch, Schmachtl
Ich kann es mit gutem Gewissen weiter empfehlen.
Besonders gefallen hat mir, dass zu Beginn keine großen Versprechungen gemacht wurden (wie z. B. „Wenn ihr das anwendet, dann werden die Umsätze um 10-15% steigen). Dies war bei einigen meiner bisherigen Seminare immer der Fall und solche Aussagen halte ich für unseriös.
Die 2 wichtigsten Punkte für mich persönlich waren:
• Die enorme Wichtigkeit der Vorbereitung (hat ja auch gestern einen Großteil des Tages eingenommen) und
• Die große Bedeutung eines „Plan B“, den ich in der Tasche habe, um mit einem Lächeln aus der Verhandlung gehen zu können.
Interessant ist für mich auch immer die Mischung der Teilnehmer in so einem Seminar, so bekommt man ebenfalls immer neue Ansätze für seinen eigenen Bereich.
Ing. Herbert Ruppitsch , Regionalvertriebsleiter / Leitung Niederlassung Wien, Schmachtl